1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to backup a gamee, helppp

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by taker2k4, Mar 9, 2007.

1. taker2k4

taker2k4 Member

i tried schrtom, and i tried xbc, and neither one of them work. they are both giving me an error saying that the ss.bin cannot be extracted. HOW can i fix this??? please helpp

2. elmunkee

elmunkee Regular member

little info on the drive your using to backup your game/some info on you computer too :)

thanks

-el munkee

3. taker2k4

taker2k4 Member

i am using a Samsung SH-D162C. I have the KREON .81 firmware installed, and backups from Schtrom still won't work. I tried both schtrom v3.1 and xbx v2.3. I don't know wht to do :S. as far as I know, these are the only 2 softwares that I can use. Both of the softwares are giving me an error saying that the ss.bin could not be extracted. I am trying to extract a copy of the Sonic game I have. Please give me any info you might have, THANKS ALOT :).

4. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

i cant help you with your problem because i'm becoming an expert in making coasters, but you can get the new versions of Schtrom 3.2 and xbox backup creator 2.4 here
    http://www.360mods.net/Downloads/c=17.html