1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to backup dv9 pc game

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by 1stksd, Nov 8, 2007.

1. 1stksd

1stksd Member

Hi All,
    I have looked in the guides section and have not found what i want can anyone answer this for me or point me in the right direction to find what i need.
    What i want to do is backup my pc game command & conquer tiberium wars the game is on a dv9 disc i wish to make a working backup to two S/L dvd's can this be done if so how.
    Thankyou for any advice.

2. travalon

travalon Regular member

Can't do it without going in and changing some "Code" in 1 of the files that I don't know. I did just back up resident evil 4 with dvd decrypter and any dvd and did unreal anthology with Nero. Try dvd decrypter and in the settings be sure to split it to 4.35 gb. Go to:
    tools/settings/iso read/file splitting and select your size from the drop down. I would mount the images and try to install that way b4 making coasters.

3. 1stksd

1stksd Member

Hi thankyou for reply it is now sorted i found a very good article on File Forum on how to do it so if anyone else want's to backup up there copy of command & conquer tiberium wars that is the place to look.