1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Backup PS2 games with DVDXCopy Gold

Discussion in 'PS2' started by UTVol30, Jan 20, 2004.

1. UTVol30

UTVol30 Member

I recently purchased a Sony Dvd burner with DVDXCopy Gold to make backups of movies and games, I was wondering what blank media I should use to back my games up. DVD or CD's? I just recently got a modchip installed in my PS2 and want to know if DVDXCopy will burn ps2 games for me

Thanks
    AIM Haitian8

2. jwiseguy

jwiseguy Guest

You've probably already gotten your answer from somewhere else... however, I use Alcohol 120% to backup my PS/2 games.. you can get a trial version and it works just fine. Great user interface and easy to use. Always use good quality DVDs for backup. DVD games need to be backed up using DVD media. For backing up DVD games Alcohol is intuitive - no need to select type...for CD games use the option for 'Playstation 2'.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

this is the same qustion that was here few days ago... about clone dvd... no this program wont let you copy games thats all.... it was made to copy dvd MOVIES not dvd GAMES ok?...

nero5/6
    120%
    sonic recordnow
    clonecd

now THOSE programs let you copy games..

4. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

you forgot about dvd decrypter. thats a good source for backing up dvd games. i use it all the time works perfect!