1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to bring crisp images to a movie

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Jhunvee, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Jhunvee

Jhunvee Member

If someone can help me with this, I downloaded a movie and i converted it into DVD and author it but the problem is it doesnt have a crisp image like as it is on DVD movies like what I rent on video stores, I tried enhancemovie but it didn't help Ive searched a software on google didn't find anything related to my problem except a hardware that can enhance movie. Anyone knows a software????

2. burnout4u

burnout4u Guest

there is a progam that repairs files but i cant think of it off hand if u search the web u should find it ,the trouble with converting is u usually lose image and get file corruption i have found

3. Jhunvee

Jhunvee Member

Thanks for the reply burnout4u but my problem is a need a software that brings crisp image like what SIMA (a hardware for video) does.

4. burnout4u

burnout4u Guest

i had the same problem once ,it is hard to enhance anything that was corrupted in the first place ,if you search for burning software u will find one that can correct the files too ,i just cant think what it was .but when i rember i will let u know it did fix it perfectly