1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn *.360 file image?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by stevensly, Jan 21, 2007.

1. stevensly

stevensly Member

Hi all,
    I've just stumbled upon the 360 binaries group and was very surprised at what was there.
    No problems with *.ISO and *.000 files, I just burn them with Imageburn with a layer break set to 1913760 using verbatim 2.4x.
    However, i have had no luck with *.360 file images. I've burnt as is, renamed as *.iso, and even ran the file through imagebpatch.jar, no luck.
    Is there something special about these files?

PS: I truly apologize if newsgroup talk is not allowed, but I did do a search beforehand and found earlier posts regarding newsgroups.

Tia!

2. stevensly

stevensly Member

If I can also add, I've d/l a few ISO's that are not accompanied with a *.dvd file. How do we burn these? I've tried burning as is with Imgburner and also ran the file through imagebpatch.jar, no luck.

Tia!

3. iHack

iHack Member

open the .dvd file wit notepad and make sure it says the name of the game (ISO) and the layer break is set.. now u just burn the .dvd file wit dvd decrypter after changing the book type and typing in the layer break

4. stevensly

stevensly Member

iHack,
    that's the problem, there are no *.dvd files with the ISO's.
    Can I make one without knowing how the iso was made?