1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn a downloaded game using xbox backup creator...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by holdem555, Mar 18, 2007.

1. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

I haven't slept for 32 hours trying to do this while playing other games when I get to frustraed but I know Im at the end.... because I can see the light.... But I have xbox back-up creatr loaded i clicked image tools loaded iso and it said video is valid I just cant figure out how to get an iso from the hard drive and what settings do I use i went to options put drive specific to cd-rom, is that correct and if so what other settings do I need. I know these questions are stpid but I'm very tired and cant comprehend. but I really dont see a way to load it it wants me to put a disk in the d drive I think but dont have one.

Please help me im stupid!

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

ok click write and click start, and once you click start a box will come up that has your files, pick the .dvd file for the iso you want to burn and it does everything else for you

3. holdem555

holdem555 Guest

It doesn't do every thing you have to put in the blank disk whick was my problem(laughs at own stupidity) as soon as i put in blank disk start icon lit up. last time I make that mistake and remeber that some times us newbies are that dumb when we say we need step by step I mean step by step!