1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn a downloaded GOW?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Gorunova, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Gorunova

Gorunova Guest

I just finished downloading a bit torrent GOW 1 and it doesn't seem to have a MDS file for like DVD Decrypter. Instead I have the following files. (which look accurate.)

989NOMID.IRX
    DBCMAN.IRX
    DS1O_S1.IRX
    DS2U_D.IRX
    GODOFWAR.TOC
    IOPRP300.IMG
    LIBSD.IRX
    MC2_D.IRX
    MC2_S1.IRX
    PART1.PAK
    SCUS_973.99
    SIO2D.IRX
    SIO2MAN.IRX
    SMPD_IOP.IRX

2. Gorunova

Gorunova Guest

and SYSTEM

if their is any other method of burning this to a DVD. PLease let me know. Thanx in advance.

3. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Was the release in a series of RAR files and did you unpack them? Most often if you unpack the files one too many times you will end up with the files you have now. After extracting the RAR files you should end up with a single image file (ie. .ISO, .IMG, .MDF/MDS, etc.). I would check to ensure that you have extracted the files correctly.

Assuming that your download was not packed in a series of RAR archives, you can use Nero to burn the files to DVD. Open Nero Burning ROM, at the New Compilation window, select DVD from the drop-down box then select DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO), then click New. Proceed to drag your files into the 2nd pane from the left and burn.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  4. quickie

quickie Member

i followed every step but when i got to extract all files (after extract LBA in expert 2) i got an error message that said

Code 201a- ERROR!! Opening C;\Documents and settings\ccc\desktop\gow\new-partx.pak

what did i do wrong? any suggestions?

5. comminup

comminup Regular member

im havin the same issue is there any help out there?

6. comminup

comminup Regular member

working gow guide here