1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn Aladdin II The Return of Jafar

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Trung8221, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

Anyone have any idea how you can burn this movie (Aladdin II the Return of Jafar) just movies just got release last week in Feburary. I' currently using DVD X Copy, AnyDVD, DVd Decrypter, Dvd Shrink 3.2 and 3.1. The problem is that, it will not read the DVD. Anyone know anything, I like to know asap.

2. sox2k4

sox2k4 Member

what error message are you encountering?? always give exact details of problem so that we can help you out more efficiently.

3. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT THROUGH DVDSHRINK, MY D: DRIVE SHOWN NO DISC, WHICH I INSERT THE DISC IN ALREADY.

4. sox2k4

sox2k4 Member

no need to shout!

i would try opening the dvd with windows media player or PowerDVD just see if anything will read the disc on your pc. if not then there is a problem with that disc.

5. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

THAT HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE WHEN I TRY TO BURN RESIDENT EVIL AND FORGOTTEN, BUT AFTER I INSTALL ANYDVD, I NO LONGER HAVE THAT PROBLEM, BUT WITH THIS NEW MOVIES. i HAVE THE PROBLEM AGAIN. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP. HELP. HELP.

6. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

I'm sorry, did not mean to.. I jus thought people will see better if i type in cap.. lol

7. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

Sorry, for all your trouble, but the DVD was just dirty. lol... Thank for you help. One more thing, are like tech support or just someone chatting.?

8. sox2k4

sox2k4 Member

individuals that have a passion for this particular part of the tech world and are willing to donate their spare time to answer questions..... lots of smart people to learn from here at AfterDawn.com

9. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

thank u for your help. maybe we talk some more next time. Let me ask you, what software is the best to burned movies. I'm currently using all type of software. DVDshrink, DVDXCopy Platinum, DVDDecrypter, AnyDVd. I notice that sometime when I used Anydvd to take out the copy right protected, i have problem burning using Nero, it freeze on me.. Can you tell me what is the best buring software, Decrypting, compressing. I'm kinda new to this. And can you buy DVD-R, dual layer. I notice that dual layer (DVD9) all are DVD+, do they have DVD-, which is dual layer or double layer.?

10. sox2k4

sox2k4 Member

honestly not sure about the DL media...

software is a toss up depending upon which person you catch on this forum. lots of good experiences with all of the aformentioned by users of afterdawn. personally, i have used shrink/decrypter w/ AnyDVD and had lots of success. i'm starting to toy with InterVideo DVDCopy 3, seems to have a better encoding process than most IMHO. just try them out and use what works best for you....

Nero tends to have problems every so often for random reasons, not necessarily related to anything you're doing wrong or system settings that are wrong - but its possible. just try it and let us know what you come up with.

11. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

12. Trung8221

Trung8221 Member

Thank you for you help Mark.

13. MarkNZ

MarkNZ Regular member

Your welcome...

Have fun all