1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn an ISO file in Nero?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Crystal20, May 14, 2005.

1. Crystal20

Crystal20 Member

I have a movie which is in ISO format....How do I go about burning it in Nero? I have Nero Ultra Edition 6.

2. Crystal20

Crystal20 Member

can someone please help me?

3. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

i have nero express, and can use "burn disc image" to burn a .iso

another good program to burn them is dvd decrypter, its free and easy to use

4. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

setting dvd shrink to automatically burn using Nero works as well 2.

5. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

and you can set it to burn with dvd decrypter to or copytodvd aswell i think?

6. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

dvd decrypter can burn auto
    never used copy2dvd so dont know :)

7. disastra

disastra Member

Just 'burn disk image' if ur using nero, shouldn't bit 2 hard, if it is, ur doing it wrong! lol n better come check bk 2 this page!

8. MARCUS85

MARCUS85 Guest

ive got the same problem but when i try to load a movie into mainconcept or vision express an error message reads no video data found? theese are movies that ive saved to a dvd as data/iso files i think!!how can i get the software to recognise them any help greatly apreciated...

9. SDempsey

SDempsey Member

as stated just use the option in NERO to burn image to disc, job done :)

10. MARCUS85

MARCUS85 Guest

pls excuse my ignorance here!but i dont think burning these to disk is going to help getting them in an encoder to convert to dvd and then burning as dvd?? im new to this so i could be wrong.but if its as easy as that then happy days!!!cheers mate..

11. disastra

disastra Member

Nero Burning ROM, it is that easy!! a big tab header with 'ISO' on the top!!

12. disastra

disastra Member

with reference to marcus 85, u may be marcus but ur not marvellous. Instead, i actually suppose ur a bit of a snide and hence in my group of friends, marcus is now regarded as an insult! and NO mistakes. I'm not an unreasonable fellow, but i cant stand it when people post messages about nothing more than childish playground gossip like burning dvds. u wer right to ask us to excuse ur ignorance as u r probably aware u r no more than simpleton and an ignormaus (reg; dvds)! Also, who do u think u r even mentioning happy days. It is a trade mark of AOL Time Warner Bros and the classic 50s style sitcom was better than u can ever hope to be as a human being, u pitiful, pencil-necked, snidey-faced swine! Finally, u have 24 hours to apologise to me, in writing, for the disgraceful excuse for a person you are or i will send u a very large xmas present courtesy of the horse manure foundation of east grimsby and frame u for murder. How do YOU like it wen som1 goes mental huh? Im serious man, my finger's on the trigger and i'l blast this glock if u dnt leave town ASAP. RSVP, Cheers, Charles James :) (no hard feelings, buddy)

13. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

very interesting........