1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn and what buring software to use

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by agl5579, Oct 29, 2002.

1. agl5579

agl5579 Member

I have tried to use both prassi and nero and have experienced problems with both. Prassi does not recognize my burner. And when i use nero it states that the video compliance test failed, if i continue anyway it then states there was a read error. I am burning using using the method of two folders
    VIDEO_TS
    which contained the following files
    VIDEO_TS.BUP 22KB
    VIDEO_TS.IFO 22KB
    VTS_01_0.BUP 22KB
    VTS_01_0.IFO 22KB
    VTS_03_0.VOB 435606KB
    VTS_03_1.VOB 1048574KB
    VTS_03_2.VOB 1048574KB
    VTS_03_3.VOB 1048574KB

then AUDIO_TS which was empty
    Am i missing something or doing something wrong that this would not burn any feedback would be appreciated

2. DVDPlanet

DVDPlanet Guest

ag15579,

Did you use DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO)
    If not then try it, also copy the AUDIO_TS folder first and then copy VIDEO_TS
    hope this help out

3. agl5579

agl5579 Member

DVD planet
    what do you mean by dvd-rom (udf/iso)
    is this an option in nero, or another burning software. I thought you meant it as a format in which to burn but this is not an option in nero it simply ask if you want to burn data or other types of files such as vob and bup.

4. DVDPlanet

DVDPlanet Guest

Hi, ag15579,

It's in Nero. When you burn, you have an option to choose which types you want...DVD-VIDEO, DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO) and some others.
    If you still don't know what I meant, please take a minute and go to my site. There's a guide on How to Burn using Nero. Hope it helps