1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn bin and cue files

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by acebailey, Jan 31, 2005.

1. acebailey

acebailey Regular member

I have two differnt ps2 files with bins and cues, one bin is 478mb and cue is 74 bits, the other file is 793mb and the cue is 74bits. How do I burn these to a dvd or cd? They are both dvdrips. Any help would be great.

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Make sure the bin and corresponding cue file are in the same folder. You can use Alcohol to burn the images to cd-r's. When you make your selections, make sure to choose the .cue files, NOT the .bin files to burn.

3. acebailey

acebailey Regular member

Thanks for the quick reply... I tried to burn using alchol but it burned it so fast. I changed the speed in the options but it still burnt 40x. I was trying to use nero but cant adjust the speed there.. Any help

4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Did you try the backup anyway? Hmm, even if you choose a lower speed to burn at in Alcohol it still burns at the max speed? Is there an option anywhere that says always burn at max speed or something like that possibly?

5. meggo

meggo Member

i have the disc id utility and i cant seem to burn it with alcohol or nero. it is a .nfo. can you tell me how to burn it to a cd.
    thanks

6. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

.nfo files are not what you want to burn. THey are informational text files that tell you about the file it goes with. You can change the .nfo to .txt and read it in notepad.