1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn .cue files to a dvd

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by super250, Sep 30, 2003.

1. super250

super250 Member

Heres my problem!

I want to be able to burn the cue files I extracted from a zipped file to dvd so I can fit both cue's on there instead of having two cd-r's.

I was wondering if anyone knew a program or a way that would make it easy to burn to a dvd-rw or dvd-r.

I have a dvd burner so the only problem is finding the right program. If you have done this before or know the program please let me know.

Thank you for your help in advance.

2. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

if its a svcd, you can try using svcd2dvd. vcd would be vcd2dvd.. taking into account you have cue files the nyou have bins to go with them.. you should be able to burn the bin to dvdr/rw no problem.. can even join the two discs together into one disc aka one dvdr/rw

3. super250

super250 Member

How do I join the two cue files into one?

THanks

4. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

the cue files wont be any good anymore after you join the bins well the mpegs. after you join the wo bins together the characteristics change from what the cue says. Drawling a blank right now off top of my head on howto join two bins together. it is possible to do, Ive done it with svcds converted to dvd.

Could always try going to dvdrhelp or do a google search on how to combine bins together.

I found this discussion for combining bins into a single bin then burning the single bin to dvd. http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/archive/t163380.html

Last edited: Oct 1, 2003