1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn downloaded games

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by blaze1376, Jun 4, 2007.

1. blaze1376

blaze1376 Member

how do you burn downloaded games. I cant sem to work it i use alchohol please help

2. onya

onya Guest

blaze1376, Firstly what type of file have you downloaded? Are these RAR files? etc, etc. The more info on the type of file, helps us all. Be as specific as you can. ( But...we don't need to know where you got them from). ;)

Alcohol 120%, is a great start, and will serve you well....fingers crossed.

3. blaze1376

blaze1376 Member

my friend does the actual copying and downloading so i dnt know but i know he uses alchol 120

4. onya

onya Guest

The next time your friend is with you and handy to your pc, perhaps the both of you will then post specifics. As you can appreciate there's not alot of information to go on, so at this point, we'll wait 'till more info arrives. :)

5. blaze1376

blaze1376 Member

k ill post when i have more information but wat is the difference between dvd+r and dvd-R

6. onya

onya Guest

The difference between the two? ........ Read on.....

"4.38gb = 4.7gb……

A lot of people wonder why there 4.7GB discs only write 4.38GB at maximum capacity. There is nothing wrong with your disk, but just and industry standard of calculating gigabytes. To be frank there way is incorrect because it actually takes 1024 bytes to make a full MB, yet the industry uses 1000? Go figure.. 4.7 GB discs = 4.38 GB or 4489 MB for DVD-R and 4483 MB for DVD+R."