1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn downloaded ps2 games?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mrtakara, Sep 11, 2004.

1. mrtakara

mrtakara Member

hi guys i know i know im such a noob. well i have been tryin to figure out how to do this and i have done my research for 3 straight days and i am out of luck and need some major help figuring this out. Would anyone be willing to help me solve my problems. I have wasted about 10 cd-R trying to burn a game. I have one successful backup and thats from a cdr game i have thats an import..it was a basic copy burn so blah...but yea..i need help on what i need to do to download torrent files from a site...and then burn it to a cd-R and play it on my ps2. I have swap magic slide card method 3.0. I know im such a noob but I would really appreciate you guys help. Thanks in advance.

2. ev1l

ev1l Guest

use cd loader to boot up the game and it should work?

3. mrtakara

mrtakara Member

well here is what i have tried so far. Im dled the initial D special stage from suprnova.org using azereus and then i have used alcohol 120%, fireburner, and cdrwin to burn it when it was a bin/cue file. I have tried diff settings that was set while searchin online and using 1x speed. THey all finished burning successful and none of the cd works..it seems that it reads it and then it turns to either a pink/reddish screen, black screen, gray with lines going down and does nothing for all of these diff color screens. Of course these are all diff tried with swap magic cdr/dvd discs and diff settings like normal load/ntsc/pal load up but no luck. I even tried patching the bin file and burning it..still no luck...anyone got better ideas or other procedures to burn this torrent files using specific programs? please give me your set ups and ideas. Thanks again.. I really need help, I dont want to waste any more cds and time. This is frustrating heh.