1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn downloaded ps2 games?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by rizza55, Jul 7, 2007.

1. rizza55

rizza55 Member

First off i would like to say that i am sorry if their has been a post such as this one before, but i searched and couldn't find one. They all talk about burning an original ps2 dvd. Let me try to explain this the best way possible. You see, when i download a ps2 game through azureus i get a whole bunch of rar files so i extract them to form an iso. So i burn the iso with nero. After it is done i use magic swap in an attempt to load the iso but it says that it is an invalid ps2 disc. What i am doing wrong?

PS; Again i am sorry if there has been a post like already.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Are you swapping the discs? are you using the correct Swap Magic disc (DVD or CD) are you using good media? did you burn a PS2 game (NOT A PS1 GAME?) did you burn it to the correct media? (not burn a CD game to a DVD?)

3. rizza55

rizza55 Member

I'm using magic swap 3.3 disc, fujifilm dvd-r(may be bad media), and dvd ps2 game i suppose; call of duty 3

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Are you able to load other backup discs?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007
  5. rdn98

rdn98 Regular member

more importantly, did you burn it as dvd-rom in nero with that specific booktype?