1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn files decrypted usng dvd decryptor

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by missar69, Jan 2, 2005.

1. missar69

missar69 Guest

i sucessfully decrypted the files using the ISO mode. now there are two files with extension MDS and ISO. i selected the MDS as the program prompted to select however the files size is almost twice compared to the media.
    1.)is there a way to create shorter back ups and then burn using 4.7BG DVD-R writable media?
    2.)can one also use shrinkDVD to burn files that were decrypted using the DVD decryptor?
    some answers would be helpful
    thanks
    MI

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

1) Yes, DVD Shrink will compress films.

2) Yes, no, maybe, not really. DVD Shrink doesn't have it's own burning engine so it must utilize the engine from another program. It's set up to use either DVD Decrypter, Nero or Copy To DVD for the burning process.

I might make a suggestion here and it would be to use DVD Shrink for the entire process. Shrink will decrypt the film then compress it to the correct size to fit a blank all in one step then use the burning engine that you choose to burn the film. It's a much more streamlined process - one that I use quite often :)