1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn Flipper dvd w/Rebuilder?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by tjazz, Dec 14, 2004.

1. tjazz

tjazz Guest

Whassup Group,

Can someone guide me in the correct way to backup Goodfellas with Rebuilder? It has (2) parts (1) on each side of the Dvd. I ripped both parts with Decrypter, however Rebuilder will not let me add both parts to the source path or the video title sets. Is it something simple I'm missing? I would like to burn both parts together onto (1) dvd. I believe it's called a "flipper" dvd.Both parts of Goodfellas are approx. 3.7G a piece.

Thanks for any input

Peace

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

DVD-RB doesn't do that kind of re-authoring. You can use another program to do that (with no compression) and then run the resulting DVD files through DVD-RB. If you don't need the menus you could use DVD Shrink's re-author mode to put them together. If you want menus I'd recommend buying DVDReMake Pro to do it. I believe DVD2One can also join discs but I've never used that program so I can't give you any details on that (a forum search should get you lots of information though).

3. tjazz

tjazz Guest

Thanks Vurbal.

4. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

No problem ;)

5. pulsar

pulsar Active member