1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn mp3's on to disk with nero 5

Discussion in 'Audio' started by 41086matt, Sep 18, 2003.

1. 41086matt

41086matt Member

iv tried bout 5 times to put my mp3's on to cd but it wont work. it says it is burning but goes too quikly but still sais that it has burnt completely but when i put it back in my computer it says its empty like it hasnt burnt anything onto it. and please dont tell me to search!im trying to burn bout 100 songs onto it so i dont think it would burn in less than 30 seconds wich is what it does.

2. tigre

tigre Moderator Staff Member

You want to burn 100 songs on 1 CD, so I assume you're talking about data cd filled with mp3 files, not audio CD. You should be able to burn any file type to a data CD with nero. If you can't burn mp3s you probably can't burn .txt, .zip etc. either. This should be a nero / burner problem. Maybe Nero Help file/manual contains helpful information. (Maybe stupid question: Are you sure you have tried to burn the files and not shortcuts of them?)

3. IMRANmel

IMRANmel Regular member

i've sucessfully burnt over 150 mp3 files onto my standard 700Mb disc with nero
    the procedure should be done obviously through as a data CD
    however try buring at a low speed like 4x or max 8x
    this does help sometimes

4. sdcoomber

sdcoomber Guest

Any ideal how you persuade a stand alone CD (or DVD) player to automatically play each mp3 track saved to CDR or DVD-R