1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn MVS.MOVIETITLE.r01 ... files?

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by Cdleeesq, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Cdleeesq

Cdleeesq Member

Hi all,

I have ripped a bunch of video files to my hard drive with this format ... MVS.Title.r01, then r02 etc. I am new to the whole burning thing. I have Nero, Divx, and 1ClickDVDCopy software installed. I just need a step by step on how to get these kind of files burned to a disc. Can anyone help me out? :) Thank you!!

Cdleeesq

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what program did you rip theese video files with? also how big are the video files? also at the top of this page, if you look to the left you will see a tab that will read guides, just click om that tab and you will find your step by step guide, good luck

3. tailschao

tailschao Regular member

4. aldaco12

aldaco12 Active member

That stuff is like the .001,002, etc. stuff written in http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/81566 , that is: open the lowest file with WinRAR and then choose 'extract'.

If you find a DivX AVI file and your DVD player plays DivX: burn it on a data CD-R.
    If you find a Xvid AVI file and your DVD player plays DivX: modiry id using Nic's AviC fourCC changer to DivX (so you can trick the player) burn it on a data CD-R.

If your DVD player does not read DivX: study a LOT because you need to convert AVIs to either PAL or NTSC DVDs (you'll have to read plenty of guides) and remember: [bold] avoid to make Nero to encode AVI files, since it's not the best thing it's able to do. Use a professional encoder like TMPGenc. [/bold]