1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn Pre-Ripped PS2 game

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Naama, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Naama

Naama Member

I just got D_Derby and it has the whole dvd content just like you see it in windows explorer but now I have a problem. What settings does Nero 6 ultra ed need to make the ISO working. I know it's not the UDF-mode since it's for the video, but honestly im little confused with the settings.

Thank you in advance for the help

2. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Why don't you just scrap the ripped copy and do a 1:1 burn?

3. Naama

Naama Member

downloaded it so pretty impossible at the moment

4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

you dl it right? it's dvd or cd? if it's a dvd and you dont have a dvd burner you cant just burn it on a cd... thats quite s statment if you CAN...

5. Naama

Naama Member

No no. It's dl'ed version but i have dvd-burner and the file looks just the same as it appears when you put the dvd in pc and watch it with windows explorer. I mean it has the whole file structure and everything ok but im not sure about the settings to burn it.

6. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I'm completely at a loss here - you must forgive me.

You downloaded a game that you already own. Now you are trying to burn that game - the downloaded version - and comparing it against the purchased copy?

[bold]Scrap the DL version and move on with life pal!!![/bold]

(Just admit that you downloaded it, don't actually own it, came here thinking you could find the help you were looking for, found out we do not condone piracy - apoligize now that you know, and try using a little more tact in the future - when asking questions on burning downloaded games)

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

brad cool it dude... i think i know whats going on what he try to say that he dl the game... but sadly it's not image... it's just the files... well dude you cant do anything now... when you make the image the program copy sector after sector... and creates the image... while you have the files and they not in the order like they should be... you cant really do anything... try to burn it with nero but i dont think that would work... you need the order of the files to fix it... order of the LBA that is... a side note dude... dont dl games that aint in the format of image.. if you go on dlin games in that form... you will never play them as the LBA is mixed up.... as for brad dude next ime do this thing called READING... try to understand the other side aswell you know..
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]my love has left me... im all alone again... without you my love... i would just die :([/small]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2004
  8. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

brad - keep on doing what you're doing.
    cyprien - you cool it. we do not condone the discussion of downloading games here AT ALL! It doesn't matter if you own it or not, you cannot discuss the downloading of any games here, period. Nor can you help someone that is downloading games, you will be banned just as they are. You must understand that sites like this get watched every single day for these types of conversations, when the wrong people see it, the site gets shut down. So now we're talking about 80,000+ registered members of afterdawn with nowhere to go. So please watch what you say, and who you help. we will be :)

9. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

I could not have said it any better myself!

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

well, i learned from the best :)
    Welcome back.