1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Burn Ps2 backups that are too Big for a normal DVD CD to Burn??? And Which Program Do i use??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Vato, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Vato

Vato Regular member

Hi ive tried reading through this forum but couldn't find an answer. Sorry if this sounds dumb but ive tried everything it said here before but couldn't do it.

What program do i use to burn a copy back up of metal gear solid 2 ,whenever i used Dvd decriptor it just says that the DVD is too small for the burn to continue.

When i end up making an iso it ends up being like 5.4 gigs.

Is there any other program that can make the DVD smaller or am i doing something wrong??

Ive made back ups of dvds fine using DVD Decriptor then DVD to One to make it smaller and burn it through nero 6 and i have no problem. But i cant seem to do it with a PS2 Game , Please Help!!

Could you tell me step by step.
    Thanks for ur time.

Vato

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

3. Vato

Vato Regular member

Hi thanks for the help,i managed to download the program but when i clicked on it to start running the program it game me this message
    "This application has failed to start because MFC42D.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I dont know what it is i even tried downloading another program which is supposed to be better then ISOEdit v1.0 but it still says the same thing??? I dont understand what program it is or what is happening here could you please help???

thanks

vato

4. mgb0101

mgb0101 Member

Honestly, I think it's more trouble than it's worth. If you've got the original...just play that copy.

Again, that's just my humble opinion.

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

mfc42d.dll is a windows library file you will need to download this file from from a site on the net and install it to the apropriate windows folder
    try someware like here http://www.dll-files.com/

Last edited: Nov 26, 2003
  6. Vato

Vato Regular member

hey there thanks heaps for the link to them dll files, it took me a little more than that link to get it fixed, i had to search for other dll files cause once i got one it told me i needed another one "DOH"!! :) anyways i gotboth Isoedit and Apache working now i just gotta read the instructions on how to use them hehehe once again thanks heaps for ur help, i tend to learn alot about pc and little probs liek this from guys like u. Thanks

Oh yeah also could u tell me if u ever used Apache before instead of Isoedit , i hear Apache is supposed to be a faster program??

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I've used Apache it is actually pretty nice.You would have to use it to actually see what it is like I couldn't really tell you if it is faster because I never used Isoedit.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2003