1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO BURN PS2 DVD GAMES FROM PC HDD

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by direkilla, Dec 22, 2004.

1. direkilla

direkilla Member

I know how to make copies of original ps2 games, using DVD decrypter software.

That has been really helpful, but i want to burn ps2 games from my pc hard drive that i downloaded from www.suprnova.org and mirc channels. The biggest problem is that i do not know how to burn those games. The game is an ISO which contains UDF file section now i don't know what to do, can anyone plz HELP ME!!

Someone please tell me how to burn ps2 DVD games from my Hard Drive. (PS2 Iso games).

AND DAMN MAN I WASTED 8 DVDS DOING THIS.!!! I REALLY NEED SOME HELP MAN PLEASE!!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  2. Balaam

Balaam Regular member

You do it the exact same way that you burn PS ISO's that you've made yourself. Burn the ISO to a dvd using dvd decrypter. If it's not working, the only thing I could think of is that the file you downloaded is corrupt. Thats why I only download games from newsgroups, that way I always know what Im getting before hand.

3. direkilla

direkilla Member

Yeah but the problem is that i don't know how to make the iso...well i know that DVD decryper can make iso's of original ps2 games and that is only when u insert the original in the DVD burner/DVD ROM. BUT i don't think DVD Decrypter can make iso image of the extracted ps2 game files from my pc Hard drive.

So I need to know HOW TO MAKE AN ISO OF AN EXTRACTED PS2 GAME IN MY COMPUTER HARD DRIVE? ( I KNOW HOW TO BURN IS AFTER)