1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn specfic episodes from more than one dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jenn62, Jan 17, 2005.

1. jenn62

jenn62 Member

Hi, I have an tv episode dvd set made up of 4 dvds and 4 shows on each. I would like to make one dvd- with just a few of favorite episodes on it. The problem is how to copy and burn from more than one dvd?? Thanks for any help! jenn

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

This is pretty simple with Shrink
    First you have to rip your movies to the hard drive
    Use Decrypter in file mode (Remember where you saved the files)
    Now open Shrink and Click on reauthor
    Browse to where your movies are and the find the episode you want on the disk and drag it to the left.
    Repeat this process untill you have all of the episodes you want on the DVD and click on back up!

Easy hu?

3. jenn62

jenn62 Member

WOW! Thanks a million! Never thought it could be so easy BUT if I do that will the dvd play continously one episode after another on my home dvd player???
    Will I still be able to advance to the next show by pressing Next on my remote?
    I ask cuz Shrink says it can't do the menus so I don't know how the shows will play without the menus.
    thanks again!

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Almost all DVD remotes have a Title button look for this this is how you would advance from one episode to the other. There really is no need for the menus, but if you want them then you should use Nero Vision Express. Again you can simply skip through the episodes by hitting the DVD Title button on your players remote.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005