1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW to burn Splinter Cell PAL MULTI3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by mohzin, Apr 10, 2005.

1. mohzin

mohzin Member

HI GUYS,
    i am a newbie on this site. i downloaded the file Splinter cell chaos theory PAL MULti 3 for ps2. Then i extracted the ISO file and burned it. it worked on the PS2 except the my tv screen kept flickering. how do i fix this. Does this have something to do with patching the file. PLEASEE HELP ME..........I WOUlD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

2. Levitan16

Levitan16 Member

yes u have to use a pal2ntsc patcher but ive tried to patch that one and it didnt work the signal was in pal still

3. mohzin

mohzin Member

I have a patch which is just for splinter cell CT, does ant one know for sure if it will work. i dont want to risk another dollar on this crap. last time i used Y fix and the game was still screwed up.

4. mohzin

mohzin Member

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE SENIOR MEMBERS I NEED SERIOUSLY Help

5. mull3t

mull3t Member

Like said in the post before you need the PAL to NTSC fix/program this will sort the flickering out. as you are most likely playing the wrong format on the wrong console vise versa.

Do a search on this forum or just have a browse and you will find the PAL to NTSC

6. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

Hey try a pachter called "Adrenelin Pachter" it worked for me fixed the same game.At first the game was flickering in the main menu that disc went to waste.so i found this "adrenelin Pachter " i used where it says in the menu UNDO PS2PAL >NTSC PATCH ROUTINE(NO Y POS) and that was it no flickering nothing it worked prefectly.Should work for you.

7. mohzin

mohzin Member

WHERE DO I FIND THIS Aderline Patcher, if you could plzz send me a link or something

8. acebailey

acebailey Regular member

hey Ive been searching for a patch for awhile now. First time ive heard of adrenelin. I did a google of it and nothing came up. Any luck finding it?

9. acebailey

acebailey Regular member