1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to burn vob ts file with a error structure found?

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by jaideaw, Mar 30, 2007.

1. jaideaw

jaideaw Guest

I downloaded a movie,I’m trying to burn a download VOB file, but when I used DVD clone it read one structure file error found....how do I resolve this? please help

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Use something like DivXtoDVD (free), ConvertXtoDVD (free trial but leaves a watermark) or Nero's Vision (free trial) to convert and make the file a dvd compliant file.

3. jaideaw

jaideaw Guest

GotCha Binkie...It work! one more question...just incase I can't get it...do you know anything about quick par repair? I used to use newsleecher and whatever incompleted files I downloaded I can repair it with quick par, but now Im using newsgrabber, and the incompleted files is there, but using quick par it just totally reading that the file is missing not giving me a incompleted block, where as I can repair it with the extras par i downloaded.

4. binkie7

Glad that did the trick!

Now for your other question I can be of no help there.
    You might want to check out the P2P forum at aD - link though I think you're using a newgroup so may not help.

Good Luck!

5. jaideaw

jaideaw Guest

binki...can i bother you with one more stuff...I tried to copy a DVD, but it got up to 97 or 98% and it say I/O error Structure...DVD Decrypter did work and convertXtoDVD doesn't recognized as an A/V file. Any suggestion?

6. binkie7

Hey there jaideaw
    What movie are you trying to do? Since decrypter is no longer updated there a few it can't handle anymore.
    Try ripping w/ dvdfab hd decrypter instead.
    Or did you mean decrypter worked but convertx doesn't? ConvertX isn't really for dvd backups - it's a great converter though.
    The files you ripped from decrypter or dvdfab could then be opened in CloneDVD to compress and burn.

7. jaideaw

jaideaw Guest

Hey Binki7, I was trying to make a copy of the DVD I borrow, but DvDecrypter doesn't work and I was trying to use convertXdvd to see if it's work, but as usual, it doesn't recognize A/V or not supported. I'm just going to open the DVD and convert the VOB file to MPG and burn them through that route...thx for your help!

8. binkie7

Is the dvd an original? Then I'd just rip w/ DVDFab Decrypter.

If not what error are you getting and is this a copy of a dvd?