1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to burn when not ISO file!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ps2burner, Sep 2, 2004.

1. ps2burner

ps2burner Member

HI I am new to this and tonight I successfully backed up HOA and then used my backup to play online so I was stoked. So I then thried to backup THUG but once I have finshed reading the image to my Harddrive then I go to use the Image Patcher software or the ID insert software I cannot get it to work. I think it is something to do with the way I burn it in decryptor.

For some reason, once the image has been burned to harddrive and I browse for my "ISO" file in Image Patcher there is no THUG ISO file only an MDS file. And yes Decrytor was set to ISO>Write and file was saved as xxxx.iso but it then turns into an MDS file and two other files a .I00 and a .I01 and niether of these files are recognised in the Image Patcher Program and have had no luck with ID Insert either.

PLEASSSSSEEE someone help me this is extremely frustrating. Cheers

2. Ashman1

Ashman1 Regular member

3. ps2burner

ps2burner Member

thx heaps for your help. I now have a perfect working backup. This is what a good site is all about, people having a problem and actually getting useful help and no flaming!!! BIG THUMBS up afterdawn.