1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Burn Xbox Games and Copy Protected CDs

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by rmurrar, Sep 4, 2004.

1. rmurrar

rmurrar Member

[bold]How to Burn Xbox Games and Copy Protected CDs[/bold]
    By looking at my search engine hits I can tell that the one thing that dope pimps everywhere on the net want to know from me is "How to burn copy-protected games". I mean your average kid wants to know how to burn PS2 games, and how to burn Xbox games. That is a fact.

It is my duty to inform the public on how to correctly burn some copyrighted copy protected games.

I found out how to do this from this here http://www.dcemulation.com/help/burning_dc_games_guide.htm site.

First you have to take the DVD that you want to burn and spit shine it so you can get it all ready to be burned.

[​IMG]

Now it is a common misunderstanding that you need a CD-RW or a DVD-RW. Now that shit can be expensive and if you are too cheap to buy games then you are probably not going to pay for quality equipment so you have to improvise. Know what I am saying dogg?

I am using my Bling Bling Turbo Toaster with 256X Fire-Wire burning. Be careful to load the game into the read tray and insert a standard blank 700 Meg CD-R into the write tray.

[​IMG]

Now then you kick it up to 11 and watch the BURNINATION.

[​IMG]

You have to make sure that the drive is hot enough to burn it properly like Trogdor burninates the peasants.

[​IMG]

Now if that is not fast enough you can use a tricked out microwave oven to burn a pirate CD game even faster. I am talking about almost real time burning.

[​IMG]

There now we have successfully burned the games. Your average video game can cost around $3 Mil to design and program and then those greedy bastards have the nerve to charge $45!?! That is hhack! I mean it cost them a couple million bucks to make the game and you can burn it for free. Dumb game developers.

[bold]I mean you are cool and you totally deserve free games.[/bold]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2004
  2. clarky

clarky Regular member

Just because you dont know how to backup an xbox game, doesn't mean that you have to fill the forum with crap.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2004
  3. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

I think he meant to be funny...LoL I had a good laugh.

4. rmurrar

rmurrar Member

just chillin.... take it easy Clarky

Last edited: Sep 5, 2004
  5. clarky

clarky Regular member

haha yeah sorry its fathers day here and i had my fair share of beer with my old man. I did actually see it when i first started out and thought it was pretty funny too.

No hard feelings rmurrar, sorry for the over-reaction.

6. goldspeed

goldspeed Member

i have a feeling all of this is crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!