1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Burn Xbox Games From Plex Files

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Young1769, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Young1769

Young1769 Member

I Have The Files I Went To The Last .rar And Extacted The It And I Have The Audio TS And Video TS Now What Do I Do And How Do I Burn Help Please

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

burn the iso

3. Young1769

Young1769 Member

It Is Still In The Rar File I Have To Go Winrar To Get To It

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

you should get a lot of rars open the last one you see, and then extract the .iso and the .dvd file, it may still look like a winrar archive but dont open it, just extract it

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

You went too far. This happened because when you installed winrar you left the ".iso" tab checked when you got to the "which files do you want to associate winrar with" part. No worries... this happens alot and nothings wrong. But because it was left checked, when you do extract the .iso, it'll also show up with a rar icon.

If you haven't extracted it already, go to the rar file with the .rar extention. Not .r01, .r02, etc. When you double click the .rar file, Winrar should open and show you a .dvd file and either a .000 or .iso file. Now just go up and hit the extract button.

If you've already extracted it, then it's there amongst your other rar files. You don't need to extract it again. Like I said, it'll have the rar icon, but that's ok. You can still burn it.

The audio and video folders you're seeing is winrar looking inside of the .iso. There are other files in the iso, but because they're not windows-based, winrar can not recognise them so they are not displayed.