1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to change firmware on psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ipagey, Nov 1, 2006.

1. ipagey

ipagey Member

i have justgota pspand itrunning on v2.01.

how can i downgrade it, i have searched everywhere and havetriedmany things by using easydownloader but nothing works, i have read that i i upgrade i might be able to downgrade.

can anyone help just got it from ebay with 8 discs of games and i wanna play.

thanks

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

ok first do u have a unpatched version of GTA LCS

4. ipagey

ipagey Member

ok i am verynew to this. what does unpatched mean, if it means do i have the real game no i dont.

5. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

ok forget the GTA LCS ur gunna need to upgrade to 2.71 give me 1 min to find the link

6. ipagey

ipagey Member

hey gunot05 can wedothis on private messageing or msn if you dont mind.

7. SovMish

SovMish Guest

8. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

sovmish thats a gerat guide that the one i always use thanks for poating that check ya pm ipagey

9. SovMish

SovMish Guest

yea, well that website is so great overall. People have done everything with their PSP's there.

From lighting up the shoulder buttons to bricking their PSP's, buying new ones, bricking theirs again, and buying new ones.

The PSP scene is alive and expanding I tell you.

10. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

yea psp can do so much its amazing

11. SovMish

SovMish Guest

tell me about it. Okay nintendo fanboys you can play your stupid Mario games and that's all. I can play games that are better than yours, watch videos, play music, photos, surf the net. AND play YOUR games using an emulator hahahaa.

But I don't mean to start another VS thread. Sorry. It's just that my hate for nintendo is so great because they killed SEGA, which is my favorite video game company lol.

12. gunot05

gunot05 Guest

i love nintendo games but not the systems but hey they all gamemakers so i aint gunna hate

13. SovMish

SovMish Guest

Pretty much same here. With a tad bit of hate?

lol, the Wii processor is just an overclocked Gamecube, WTF? That's really lame.

But I got to give props to them for the whole motion thing. Looks amazing. Still, I'm going with the PS3.

But hey, Wii+alcohol+chicks = nirvana.