1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to change RAMmemory of PS2 at any time?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DarkCJ, Apr 11, 2005.

1. DarkCJ

DarkCJ Guest

Is it possible to switch between 2 playstationapplications with HDD loader, or any other thing/program/'wonder'?

So I mean: Start PS2 then Load application1/game1, then load application2/program2, and then switch between those games/programs...

Because I want to have some sort of memorychanger, but then for PS2. So I can change RAM-memory each time I want to.
    I don't want to use xploder or AR, I want to change memory at any time I want it, and turn it back again whenever I want... I hope someone understands me, please help. I'm very curious to such techniques, if there is only a possibility.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

i highly doubt its possible.

3. DarkCJ

DarkCJ Guest

( I found some programs at www.ps2dev.org/com(don't know which extension) & I do got a modded PS2. )

But that is what Xploder is doing right?
    So why can Xploder, and why can't I? Maybe I don't even need a switch between those programs, but maybe there is some sort of program that reacts on combinations of buttons... And changes memory adress. I have seen it before... Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2005