1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to convert MPG files to ISO to use Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Tcal, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Tcal

Tcal Member

I use a TV card to capture broadcasts with PowerProducer which creates *.mpg files. I'd like to use Shrink, but I assume I need to first convert the *.mpg files to *.ISO in order to use Shrink to burn them? How can I best do this? OR ...is there a program that will capture directly from the TV card in *.ISO? I've search the forums and Guides, but find references mostly for coverstion TO *.mpg or FROM *.avi, but not exactly my situation. Any help appreciated.

2. Tcal

Tcal Member

Correction in my question above: I didn't mean to say "...use Shrink to burn..." I meant to say "...use Shrink before burning them..." with Decrypter or Nero, etc. I need to get the files from *.mpg to *.iso to use Shrink, I assume?

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Check out the guide at my site called <Convert AVI to DVD> Link is in my signature

4. Tcal

Tcal Member

Thanks for the post, info and link! I appreciate it. I'm in the process of making my first trial burn after using the DivX you recommended, and so far, so good. Other good things on your website, too.