1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to convert xploder and code breaker to action replay max?

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by pernico, Mar 20, 2005.

1. pernico

pernico Member

i have a big problem: xploder codes and code breaker for cold fear pal version but not action replay max, how to convert this?
    i have maxconvert v0.71 but i dont understand very well how to use it, the master code work but the other codes like ammo or health dont work, please help me!!
    Codes Xploder V5
    Mastercode
    760B1C90 00000000
    982C3BB6 78A38D99
    Infinite Life:
    7603DBB0 00000000
    2805DD6F 0BA56937
    2805DDCF DBA5F940

Codes Xploder V4
    Mastercode
    982C3BB6 78A38D99
    Infinite Life:
    2805DD6F 0BA56937
    2805DDCF DBA5F940

Code Breaker PS2 V7.0
    (Must Be On)
    B4336FA9 4DFEFB79
    00E81797 99DE57A5
    2DBA4D99 1693FBAE
    C4F5071C 32DA32C2
    Infinite Health
    8E26339C C51E6DE4
    32F253FC 2D227C61

please help me...

2. nrk4594

nrk4594 Regular member

I'll give you some info:

Codebreaker v7+ codes cannot be converted because they use an encryption that has not been cracked yet. In addition, they only release codes for NTSC (USA) releases. NTSC codes wont work on PAL games and vice versa.

Now, what you want is AR Max (PAL) codes for Cold Fear (PAL), right? There are two cheat devices made for PAL users, AR Max (PAL) and Xploder. First, I would find out what codes have been published.

AR MAX (PAL) codes
    http://us.codejunkies.com/codes.asp?rf=1&c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&p=13

Xploder (PAL) codes
    http://xs.xploder.net/xploder/xplod...26b9-4c91-9aff-e6aa4b4d3485&fs=&uid=&q=&c=ps2

I find that both devices have codes for the game. Since you want codes in AR MAX (PAL) form, we'll have to convert the xploder codes to AR MAX. When converting from Xploder to AR MAX (PAL) always use the xploder v4 codes, because the v5 codes have a top line in every code that helps identify what game it is. Xploder v4 codes are just the codes itself, and that is what we want. Also of note, Xploder and Gameshark are owned by the same company, so when converting codes, we associate Xploder v4+ codes with gameshark v3+ codes.

AR MAX (PAL) codes for Cold Fear
    http://us.codejunkies.com/codes_show.asp?rf=1&c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&g=13633398&p=13

Xploder v4 codes for Cold Fear
    http://xs.xploder.net/xploder/xploderui.asp?PID=90&SID=926527&gameid=18042&tab=gc&vn=4

Maxconvert v0.7
    http://www.codemasters-project.net/portal-english/apportal/request.php?6

Here's what you do:

1)Run Maxconvert v0.7
    2)Set AR MAX as the input
    3)Paste in the AR MAX (PAL) Mastercode
    4)Convert the code

Once you do this, the program will give you some needed information. It will tell you the game ID and the region. For this game, the game ID is 0766 and the region is PAL.

[​IMG]

We need that game id otherwise, AR MAX wont accept the codes. If we use the wrong id, the codes wont work either.

5)Set the input to GS2v3-4
    6)Set the output to AR MAX
    7)Paste in an Xploder code for the source
    8)Click convert

With this particular game, all Xploder codes have already been released by AR MAX (PAL), so there are no codes that can be converted at this time.

3. pernico

pernico Member

thanks you for all this informations!!
    i have the cold fear codes now on the site codejunkies (too late).
    i have "la pucelle tactics" on ps2 pal and i search to convert some us or jap codes for this games!!
    here http://ecb.ec.ohost.de/PS2/Playstation_Index_L.htm
    there are codes action replay, codebreaker, gameshark and action replay max but not for the european/french version.
    can you help me please??

4. dil_17

dil_17 Member

5. mrfleese

mrfleese Guest

ATTN: nrk4594 (I was going to send a private message but then I read the rules for doing so and found that asking questions that could be asked in a forum is frowned upon, so this is my last ditch effort and it seems you're the only one that can help)

Sorry if this is at all out of line but... a bit off of the subject to this thread but I am out of ideas, I am trying to get the (M) code for Champions of Norrath: Realms. I read the thread dedicated to this and followed everything you specified to the "T" but I am still unable to get the game to load, if at all possible I would like the (M) code for this game, so if you would be so kind as to give it to me that would be great or if you wanted to take the time to point out what I have been doing wrong or missing so I can do it on my own that would be even better. So far I have tried the conversion of AR MAX the older versions code is 8 lines, so converting and adding the top line goes over the # of codes you can input, I tried the newer version code, 3 line (I know it's over the 2 you detailed as being the only ones that would work but figured I would try it anyway, added top line, locks on first title screen) Tried manually converting the code breaker v.1-5 code (got F02D3B84 002D3B87, added top line gets to first title screen then locks) so like I said I have tried everything but I just can't get it to work, any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, thank you

6. Reno_t

Reno_t Member

can someone convert the codes ferom Code breaker ffor me? Codes For Magna carta

Last edited: Jan 8, 2006
  7. knoxv1lle

knoxv1lle Member

hi, not sure if this is the coorect thread to ask this question but here goes. i'm looking for either AR Max or Xploder V4 (PAL) codes for Rogue Trooper, I've checked the official sites but no luck, does anybody know of a site that does does its own codebreaking that might have what i'm looking for. Thanx

8. kitetsu

kitetsu Member

do i have to convert the Codebreaker Ver7+ master codes to AR MAX output? Or do i just waltz in a CB site and convert whatever codes i find as long as i have the game ID off an AR MAX master code?

9. PudgyIce

PudgyIce Member

OK, so i am trying to convert the codes, It says,
    INPUT ERROR: command cannot be converted to MAX. Code # 1
    INPUT ERROR: command cannot be converted to MAX. Code # 1

when inputting the codes to convert. They are Codebreaker V.7 codes i need the master codes and max and infinite cash codes converted to ARMAX

Master(must be on)
    B4336FA9 4DFEFB79
    85A46EA8 78C73D30
    68130131 1A30842B
    B8410177 1CD690DF

Infinite Cash
    8ED4AF68 AC2A205C

max cash
    18F25333 E68CB16A

i have been racking my brain through page after page of conversion stuff.. and my headache gets bigger. BTW, its for NFS: Carbon Collectors edition

10. skyda

skyda Regular member

can someone please explain why codebreaker has better codes?

take timesplitters future perfect for example.

ARmax only has like 4 or 5 codes for this game, which are..

infinite health (only works on story),
    unlimited ammo (no reload),
    all characters,
    all cheats unlocked,
    all challenges and story modes unlocked.

Whilst codebreaker has over 100 codes,
    such as..

walkthrough walls (no collision with a press of a button)
    unlimited ammo (with reload) (and without)
    press a button to fly
    award codes (for every single award)

the list goes on for ages...

This has led me to believe that there are better codes because..

1) cocky ntsc usa scum like to have an upper hand when it comes to cheating via online games.

2) the ntsc version of the game must have some sort of betterness than pal.

3) Everyone hates pal. We get everything last, just like the fusking ps3. We have to wait 4 months after everyone else, which means you are 4 months ahead on the stats, which means im going to surpass your rank even tho you had a head start. But that wouldnt work, would it? because your just going to say i lag, then you going to complain about the way i play, then you will get your team of gaming fags to kick me out the room because i was the better player.

11. SeTZerA

SeTZerA Member

I made a whole new post to the same topic as this, and I spent hours trying to use maxconvert, plus a new utility I found on the codemasters-project website, which converts CB 7+ to Raw, and then Max convert is supposed to take Raw, and make it AR Max.

However, it still does not work properly, my ARMax will accept the code I input, but the game locks up when I start it.

I'm having trouble with the top line of code, since maxconvert changes the top line with each conversion I do.

By the time I figure it out, my game rental will go back, and thus, Datel has screwed me out of finishing the last chapter of PSUniverse Story Mode because they fear that someone might go hack online, even with server side networking technology which will kick/ban you.

Whats the point of making a cheating device, if your not going to help people cheat! -_-

I think I might just go buy a code breaker to show my support for the millions of codes they put out, without bias.

12. skyda

skyda Regular member

I very much agree

13. LAGUNA89

LAGUNA89 Guest

can someone tell me where i can find the game id?i'm trying to convert those codes for star ocean till the end of time(pal),can you help?
    Mastercode 01

F80ACDED 0CA57A6C
    E8188F54 40A17AF1
    280ACDED E6A5C6A1
    280ACDD0 E6A595A1
    2816ED82 A1265684
    D83A8040 0CA5AA15
    28338E6F A14269F2

View Status for max def.
    D82515DE 0CA5212F
    282515DE 6FA12C0E

14. LAGUNA89

LAGUNA89 Guest

ermmm..... forgive me , i was already able to do it by myself....

15. RY01

RY01 Member

16. LAGUNA89

LAGUNA89 Guest

sorry... i can't open the link you posted....can you tell me what game were for?anyway, i'd recomand you to work with exploder codes (witch are already Pal)or to go to http://www.ultimate-cheatz.de/codebase/index.php witch has a good selection

17. tvairus

tvairus Member

Can anyone convert these xploder codes for RE Outbreak 2 to AR V1 codes? I need it 4 the PAL version... I converted the master code and the result is: 1CD9D6F8 0CE2DF09

But all my mastercodes from every game start with: EC...

Can anybody help me?

Xploder V4:

Mastercode
    98096E40 78D0ABB0

All Collection Purchased
    482E2666 0C9C7A56
    2E187D54 0CA57A65

Health
    2854B574 A1456966

Ammo
    287B7DD6 6F1B7A65

18. Lashley

Lashley Member

19. Ethan87

Ethan87 Member

Please someone send me Maxconvert on this Email adress: edited by ddp. I'm going trough hell trying to donload it. So any one that has it please send me it.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  20. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Ethan, no email posting as per forum rules, post edited