1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to copy and play PS2 games without Chip needed?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mart1987, Apr 6, 2004.

1. mart1987

mart1987 Member

Hi does anyone know what is the best program to you to copy PS2 games and to play the copy PS2 game without the need of having a chip installed in to your PS2. if you know please write down exact instructions on what program to use, where to get it and what to do exactly easy instructions is needed please help

2. wcpir8

wcpir8 Guest

Not going to work. You must have a chip or flip top.

3. Lamorak

Lamorak Member

There actually has recently been a new design not needing a mod chip or a flip top for a Playstation 2... some swipe thing... I'll look for a link and edit this post to contain it. http://www.modchipstore.com/ i believe they have it... but I'm at school right now so i cant check

Last edited: Apr 6, 2004
  4. WEStar

WEStar Active member

you're most likely talking about the slide card. That's not a new design, it's been around for a while... you can do the same thing that the slide card does with a plastic or butter knife but, you still need those swap magic discs. the key is having the swap magic discs 'cause the flip top and slide card do the same thing.