1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to copy some software to memory card

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Snifer974, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Snifer974

Snifer974 Member

hello I have a v9 with action replay max 2 with a usb device with a hard driv with hdd unit

i can use some soft ware using the usb device but i want to put them to my memory card

how can i do this ?

i create a cd-r with ps2 menu and some programme but I can't install them on my MC

please help me thx

2. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

download the .max exploit save, either from my site for pal, or follow the link for ntsc, go through the disc id lists to find an exploit save with a disc id from a psx game that you own, there are a lot of games between all of the saves, so you probly have at least one of them, save it to your usb device, then un-crush it to your mem card, once you have done that you can use the exploit to load other stuff, like the hdloader, ps2menu etc.

3. Snifer974

Snifer974 Member

ok i try to do

4. DjRaise

DjRaise Regular member

Cool! Can you tell me how to install PS2Menu with a CDR? I have a modchip and a new swapmagic set. I was able to get the cogswap exploit done, but I only have the elfs for Hdloader, Hdadvance and PS2Menu.

Also, if I get PS2menu loaded, can I just use it to install my other elfs?

5. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

you can get the ps2menu from the link in my sig', you will need mcloader too to load otheer elf's, the easiest way to put them on your mem card is to make another exploit with them added and reload it