1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to copy video files to PSP with firmware 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ahsan10, Feb 24, 2007.

1. ahsan10

ahsan10 Member

HI PPL REALLY NEED YOU HELP ON HOW TO COPY VIDEO FILES TO psp VERSION 1.5 AND ALSO NEED A CONVERTER. THANKS

2. AlanNguye

AlanNguye Regular member

well first off you need to get your video files into MP4 formatt. This is a good app that a lot of people use. you can find it here. Post here if you need some more help!

3. ahsan10

ahsan10 Member

hi man.
    the link for the sofware was awesome.after i transfer the file to the psp which has a firmware 1.5 and try to play file it gives the message Incompatible Data. HELP ME PLZ

4. AlanNguye

AlanNguye Regular member

well make sure its converted to MP4 formatt first. Then check if the folder called M(i forgot the numbers) is in the root of your memory stick. I also find that i can't convert wmv files for some reason. Well i can convert them but the converted version of the wmv doesnt play on the psp when go to it. Hope that helps.

5. gerikoh

gerikoh Regular member

it's so hard to copy and paste them directly to your psp. for instance avi and mpeg4 should be placed into different folders. the resolution should not exeed a specified size. and renaming should be very well organized. if those things doesn't suite up, then your psp won't play your videos. i'd say it's to complicated to do it manually so just let the software do that for you. pspvideo9 does that for you automatically. it's easy to manage too.

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

if you downloaded pspvideo9 and set it to the right drive...after your movie has been converted to mp4 click the copy tab and select the movie you just convereted and click copy to psp and it'll put it in the right folder for you.