1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to copy with dvd decrypter?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by furis, Nov 2, 2003.

1. furis

furis Member

How would i do if i want to copy a ps2 game?

An full guide would be very gratefull...

You don´t need an chip?? right?? that would stop my ps2 game copying... i haven´t copy anything yet...but if i know how..

With pleasant greetimgs

"THE SWEDE"

2. SoCalSRH

SoCalSRH Regular member

there are "sticky posts" with guides to copy ps2 games with different software on the top of the main playstation 2 discussion page. and... you do need some sort of mod to play your backups but you do not need a chip. the easiest of these mods would be the slide card which doesn't requiring opening your ps2 case, or you could install a SUPER EASY fliptop lid on your ps2. with these two methods you need a boot disc, either a gameshark or action replay version 1-2 or swap magic discs. you can find more info on these by using the SEARCH function on these forums.
    now back to your original question. i, personally find that nero 6 is a great program to backup ps2 games. i have not had any problems using nero to make backups on princo 1x dvd-r. it couldn't be easier... you can burn a perfect backup with nero express even. just copy entire disc. that's it. a lot of people however, use dvd decrypter because it is a free d/l i still have yet to try dvd decrypter to make backups of ps2 games... i used to use it to make backups of movies back in the day tho.

3. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Tutorial link in my sig below.

4. furis

furis Member

Okay, but those boot disc´s you wrote about...
    do you have a clue where i can buy them here in sweden?? problaby you donyt know...but do you think that i can download it from the internet?
    I have download DVD Region X once..but i don´t know how i would burn it like...on a dvd+r...or on a cd-r...

But know we are talking about ps2 game copying... do you think burned dvd-movies burned with Nero would work?

Thanks for all help you can give me...

5. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

1. My tutorial explains that you do not need a modchip to play a backup DVD movie.

2. You CANNOT make a working backup of Swap Magic.

3. Downloaded stuff/talk is not allowed here also.