1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO COPY XBOX GAMES LARGER THAN 4.7 GB

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by SHOTOKAI, Aug 22, 2003.

1. SHOTOKAI

SHOTOKAI Guest

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO COPY GAMES LIKE SHENMUE 2, MATRIX 2, BRUTE FORCE PLEASE TELLME HOW TO MAKE IT THANKYOU

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

well the best thing you could have done to start with was use our search function at the top of the page. all these games have been covered before so the info is already here (could have saved you some time waiting for a reply to your thread). what you need to do is after you transfer the game to your PC, you gotta go in and take out some of the movie files and/or demos till you get it down to size, some of the games even have them labels as credits, intro, etc, so it's real easy to find them. like with brute force, there is a few demos in there that can be removed and that makes it small enough for dvd. i even took out the demos.xbe so it didn't even come up on the menu. after you get it to the right size, just patch the default.xbe then make your iso and it will work fine.

3. Dank

Dank Regular member

i think we need to make the search button much bigger seems its hard to find for some.. lmaoo

also please easy on the caps bro.. damn

4. Zero-X

Zero-X Guest

Dank but 4 real we do need to make the search button larger. I been in this forum 4 a long time a just sall the seach button 2 weeks ago or mabey add the link to the forum rules.

5. SHOTOKAI

SHOTOKAI Guest

THANK YOU BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SHENMUE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHICH ARE THE VIDEOS OR THE DEMOS IN IT

6. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

the demo's are usually in their own folder. you might just have to start removing the videos till you get it down to size.

7. SHOTOKAI

SHOTOKAI Guest

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME WHICH ARE THE DEMOS OR VIDEOS IN SHENMUE 2