1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to copy xbox games without the xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by darknoise, Oct 20, 2004.

1. darknoise

darknoise Member

This is not a joke I was able to copy an xbox game without ftp-ing my xbox. Its a little tricky but easy first you have to have a dvd larger than the one your trying to copy and it needs to be an original (store bought) movie why I don’t know might be the laser setting . Take your dvd drive reader and find a way to remove your front plate . So you can remove the dvd without opening your drive . At this point insert the dvd and load-up your copying program nero use copy disc then use copy on the fly (you need 2 drives for this to work) then start A this point it should start writing to the blank first that’s when you pull out the dvd movie and insert the game. that’s it burning as normal have fun

2. cja100

cja100 Guest

so can this help to play games on the orginal bios and xbox live with this backup method? do you think someone could now make a program to do this without messing with a dvd movie?

3. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

umm...here is what I think about that...

[​IMG]

4. darknoise

darknoise Member

No - this is just so you do not have to ftp your xbox to the computer to burn- and as for a program I think its more of a firmware issue for the rom drive