1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Create Bin Files With Either Nero 6 or CDRwin 5

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Malakyte, Nov 12, 2003.

1. Malakyte

Malakyte Member

This seems to be a mystery and I haven't figured it out how do u create .bin files with Nero 6 or CDRwin 5 someone please help.

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

1. You dont create bins with Nero. Instead you create NRG files (Recorder --> Select Recorder --> Image Recorder). After creating the NRG file you can convert it to a BIN

2. CDRWIN5...just click on 1:1 Copy and use the Image Recorder.

=====
    To convert a wierd cd image file format to a more familiar format (i.e., BIN/CUE), open up CDMage, drag-and-drop the wierd file into it. It will pop-up a box for you to specify the format; simple trial and error will resolve this minor hurdle. Now when that is done, File --> Save As. Give it a name and it will save the BIN/CUE for ya.

To convert a wierd cd image file format to a more familiar format (i.e., ISO, BIN/CUE), open up WinISO goto the Convert menu and sleect the "Other Image Format" option. Select the source file (the werid cd image file) and give it a final name. WinISO will convert the image to a ISO for you. If you prefer a BIN then when this is done, goto the Convert menu and select ISO to BIN and repeat the same. (You can extract ISO images with WinISO too and then convert them to BIN).