1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Create Eboots?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Blackwire, May 29, 2007.

1. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

HOW DO I MAKE EBOOT FILES? DOES SUCH A PROGRAM EXIST?

2. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

can someone answere this question? a simple yer or no there isnt would be orgasmic 8===========D~~~~~~~ ..........jus kidding but seriously how do i make eboots?

3. DXR88

DXR88 Regular member

it depends on what for eboot.pbp is like a trigger word when the psp start up guess what it loads a Eboot when you play a game like a psx iso guess what thats an Eboot too it a triger that say just that boot me
    it could be anything a psp virus mabey

so again what for:
    ..psx iso try popstation3
    ..videos try xvid2psp but i prefer 3gp-converter
    ..theres others google this (programes that make eboot psp)i skiped the word for because google ignores it ;~) have fun and good luck

4. Jordiway

Jordiway Member

it depends on what kind of eboot file your talking about if your trying to play psone games then yes I think its called popstation and it works great i enjoy playing these more than regular psp games!

So a big thanks to whoever wrote this program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Blackwire

Blackwire Regular member

thx bud for the input....i found out the program i was using PbP unpacker also puts Eboots back together.....im still trying to make my customfirmware, but if someone like you wouldve come along and answered my question months ago id prolly be finished...but thats life ^_^....thats bud for the input ima download popstation anyway jus to check it out. Thx for all who make these programs! V_V.....Jack Sparrow....