1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to create free space on my HD for xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Darkland, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Darkland

Darkland Member

Hi I just found out how to copy game roms to my box using Avalanuch the problem is that i'm out of free space on my HD can I get rid of some of the games in my MAME, MAMElauncher or other emulators to free up space so that I can copy NEO GEO and other games to my hard let me know.

2. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

Well if you're using Avalaunch it has a built in file manager. Use that and go delete whatever you need to delete.

3. Darkland

Darkland Member

Thanx, i know i'm going to sound stupid for asking this but here goes. On the HD loader screen it says i have about 0.05 GB left of free space. Now the roms that I want to copy are in the KB. GB are bigger than KB right?

4. bluebus

bluebus Regular member

Yep. 1GB is equal to about 1000mb which is equal to about 100,000kb. It's not exactly that but in the neighborhood.

5. Darkland

Darkland Member

WOW, I just got my box modied a week ago and I have a crap load of MAME and MAMEox games that are old school and dont play. I was trying to find the easy way to do that on AVAlaunch. It takes to long to scroll down to the game I want to delete and then when I delete it takes me right back to the top of the screen so i have to scroll all the way down again. I found some cool roms that i like I was looking for some good NEO GEo roms, that were on other romsites Rom-world, cool-rom, rom nations, I was looking for Magician Lord for Neo Geo the roms that I got from the sites that i list dont work they have missing or will not run on my xbox

6. FullySik

FullySik Guest

the best place for roms is romhustler.org it has roms for:

CPS1
    CPS2
    Gameboy Advance
    Gameboy / Color
    Game Gear
    Genesis
    Neo Geo
    Neo Geo Pocket
    Nes
    Nintendo 64
    Sega CD
    Sega Master System
    Snes
    TurboGrafx-16

7. Darkland

Darkland Member

Thanks for the heads up on the site. Have you ever tired to copy games to yr Xbox using Avalaunch, when ever i do it it my box seems to freeze up and half of the game gets copy and still wont play. I thinking I should just go a head a copy Neorage X emulator to my box how do I do that?