1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to decrypt this...

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by sdsumike, Oct 27, 2004.

1. sdsumike

sdsumike Member

So I rented paycheck from Blockbuster and just copied all the files on the DVD to my hard drive. Now how do I make another DVD from teh files I copied? when I play the vob files back through my player, they're all messed up which i'm guesssing is from the copy protection, how to get around this if all the files are already on my hard drive and i don't have the DVD anymore...

2. colw

colw Active member

You are out of luck - you cannot just copy and paste DVD movie files and expect them to work.

You need to use a program such as DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter to circumvent protections and then burn the appropriate files.

3. sdsumike

sdsumike Member

so there's no way to decrypt or remove protection once the vobs are already off the DVD then?

4. slmh1296

slmh1296 Guest

colw is right.i have been doing this for over a year now dvdshrink used with nero for the burning of the dvd is the best method i have found.download shrink from the download tab then go to guides and find one for using dvdshrink, then use this forum for any help you may need. the help here is amazing i have learned so much here i think when you cut and paste you do not get the whole file due to encryption.

5. ozzydaman

ozzydaman Guest

does anyone here know the name of a good ps2 game ripper?

6. reefer79

reefer79 Member

dvd decrypter...its simple especially if you have an original. First out thye original in and read iso file. when your done insert the blank DVD and write iso file. its real easy