1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to delete files in Xbox HD?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by RabbiTaoy, Dec 30, 2003.

1. RabbiTaoy

RabbiTaoy Member

I added some games and apps to the xbox HD, but now i want to change them. I tried to use FTP to delete but it won't work, can someone tell me how?

2. G-A-M

G-A-M Member

what u do is take te xbox apart, find the hard drive and take it out and get the strongest magnets in ur house and run them over the hard drive a couple times that should get rid of the games u dont want and more, and if u need sommore stupid ideas contact me at 1-800-ima-fukin-retard

3. seamonkey

seamonkey Regular member

ouch.. that was rough.. hehe..

but what files are you trying to delete? what drive on the xbox are they on?

remember that the d drive is your xbox's dvd drive so you can't delete those files..
    peace

4. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

You could also take about 500ft of 10 AWG wire and wrap it around your Xbox and stick the ends into your breaker box, the 240 side or 230 if you live in Europe! Woot that will erase everything within 10 or 20 feet. Should be able to generate about 400 A/M! If you don’t have the time FTP in and try selecting the folder and depress the delete key or use boXplorer.

5. RabbiTaoy

RabbiTaoy Member

So I tried to call 1-800-ima-fukin-retard...but no one picked up...ok I'm not that stupid, you fusking jerks..haha..still thanks for the help, i used boxplorer to delete all the files. I'm sure you asked retarded questions just like I did when you first started, but anyway PEACE! haha :)