1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to DG with FW 2.0

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by totenkoph, May 6, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

well i did it, i just sold my white ceramic psp ( that stupidly got upgraded to 3.30) and got a black one with 2.0 FW. and so i was wondering what should be my first step... for instance will i have to downgrade or upgrade to run custom FW on my psp. pretty much i just wanna customize the psp and play back up games. thanks all to help

2. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

downgrade to 1.5, then up to a custom firmware.

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

but they dont have a DG for 2.00 so then i guess i would have to update to 2.50 or 2.60, but you cant do that it would just upgrade to 3.40....

4. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

ok w/e people take like a year to reply so ima just update to 2.5 and downgrade with dark alex's program

5. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

hmm... cant find out how to do that... if someone could tell me how to get 3.40-oea with 2.00 FW than that would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2007
  6. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

wow... so nobody can tell me how to go from 2.00 FW to 3.40 custom oe-a?

7. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Well, use the 2.00 downgrader, if you can't figure it out use the easy 2.5/2.6 one. Or the 2.71 one.

8. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

ok heres the thing, i cant even find a 2.00 DG and how am i yo use the 2.5 or 2.71 DG if i dont know how to upgrade to those FW's?

9. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest