1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to disable Xenium-Ice for online play?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by GamerL, Nov 25, 2004.

1. GamerL

GamerL Member

Hi guys, beforehand I want to apologize if this question has been posted already. I used the search feature and I could not find an answer.

I recently installed the Xenium Ice mod chip, I have slayers evox software. Now I am wondering how can I disable the chip for online play?

Thanks

2. fedaykin

fedaykin Regular member

if you didnt already flash the retail kernal... go to add new item. then select tsop. then retail kernal will show up. click done. then launch the retail kernal. there you go.

3. Bohefus

Bohefus Regular member

Don't be surprised if you get banned from xbox live anyway.Microsoft [bold]has[/bold] new detection methods that have been banning people even with the chip off.I've been banned several times and I ended up buying another unmodded box just to play on Live.
    Alot of discussion on the subject here http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?s=0366962405fcc4786f7357589f9e9396&showforum=53