1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to divide on several cd dvd

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by endibialy, Dec 12, 2004.

1. endibialy

endibialy Guest

I greet warmly :)
    I have question - how to divide on several cd dvd
    richard burns rally walks me about game, which it occupies 1,4 gb and I possess recorder cd
    I would like to ask about advice, I saw on suprnova.org that men from USA do the dvdrip of games
    I thank from mountain for any help
    ps. I apologize for language :)

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hello there endibialy, welcome to aD,

If you have a DVD and you wish to rip it (get rid of any encryption) then you wil need a program like DVD Decrypter. If all you have is a CD writer, then we'll need to put the DVD files onto 2 CD's. Is this what you're doing ?

If I read your post correctly then here are several guides to help you do just that.

http://www.afterdawn.com/search/search_results.cfm?hakusanat=dvd to vcd

Let me know if we are on the right track -

Pete

3. endibialy

endibialy Guest

greet ScubaPete :)
    thanks for help, but it walks me more about game on DVD, np. lord of the rings dvd, richard burns rally dvd, half life 2 dvd...
    it it would was was like to find out how to convert such file ISO, which occupies on example 2 GB on 3 files after 700mb, which it will it been possible was to record recorder CD
    my colleague packed painting 2GB with the help of simply WinRAR on 3 archives 700mb and daemon added on 3 plate tools however this method is time-consuming and a bit sale straight line, I would want to alter in some way on example fitter in order to he asked about 2 plate, he later did not ask in order to to emulate painting, it was it been possible immediately to was play [on example adding crack]
    :)

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

endibialy,

So very sorry, I read your post 6 times and still couldn't understand what you were saying -

a wild guess -
    If you wanted to get 2GB of something ona CD then it has to be a WinRar OR a zip file and can be used after extracting - you cannot "Play" a zip file OR a WinRar.
    As I said - that was a guess - sorry if I'm off base -

Pete