1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to down loads games from computer to psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by daveshaw, Dec 3, 2007.

1. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

hi guys,could any body please explain to me how to download games from itorrent to my psp games consol in laymans terms please....

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Moved to relevant forum.

Be aware of rule #5.

3. General_G

General_G Member

Well, first off, what is your PSP firmware version?

4. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

3.73 just up dated to that version

5. General_G

General_G Member

You can't without first getting Pandora's battery. Look at the various guides to find what that is and how to make one.

6. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

fanx General G, will look at the varius threads and give it a go, though does look a bit complicated for a novice.

7. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

Generel G,...I have looked at the various threads on the above subject... but still seem sum what confused by it all,could you tell me the differance between a phat psp and a thin psp,do i need two batteries to compleat the process ect, I have been on a few links to down load the universal folder for pandoras battery/ms with out much success (that much i do understand "vaguely")so i would appreciate it very much if you could point me in the right direction and post me a link, i know its on the forum somewhere and i have probably seen it/missed it but some of the jargon you guys use is somewhat above me fanx for your help,in anticipation...

8. General_G

General_G Member

The slim PSP is slimmer, and you do not need anything different for it if you get the Despertar del Cementerio v3 ( http://pspupdates.qj.net/Dark-AleX-...port-3-71-M33-2-installation/pg/49/aid/104131 ).

You do not need 2 batteryies, but we recommend you do not attempt to hardmod the battery and buy one pre made ( http://www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog/Datel-Battery-PSP-Tool-Pandoras-Battery-p-2676.html )

Here is how to make the memory stick without a custom firmware PSP, because it runs via the p.c. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/591203

9. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

i have decided to have a go at option 3,(Now, install the TotalNewbi Easy Installer into your PC. Create either the Despertar del Cementero 3(Universal Unbricker V3) or the JigKick(Pandora's Battery) onto your memory stick.) what folder do i copy the files to is it mp_root or psp file ?

10. General_G

General_G Member

Neither. You just drop them in the white space next to the PSP and MP_ROOT folders.

11. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

done that general,..first i converted files using winrar..fink thats what you do first b4 u drop them in ? !....2, How do i know if this was succesful.(fink im getting there slowly but surely with your help),am as dumb as i look!.If what i av done is right than i shall av a go at battery or am i racing too far ahead...?

12. General_G

General_G Member

Yes, you can have a go at a battery, but I highly recommend you buy one pre-made, sautering the battery you have is extremely dangerous business, and may not work 100%.

13. daveshaw

daveshaw Member

So now i have compleated this section.. Create either the Despertar del Cementero 3(Universal Unbricker V3) or the JigKick(Pandora's Battery) onto your memory stick. does this mean that i now have a magic memorey stick, and if so how do i know,would i only know after i create pandoras battery, assuming i follow kikzm33z ideA with the battery or yours, to have one pre-made(any links for that please)and when all sed and done general, will i be able to do what i asked on my first thread..?.