1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to downgrade 3.03OE-B to 1.5 ?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by pgripp, Jan 24, 2007.

1. pgripp

pgripp Member

I updated my 2.71 TA-082 PSP to 3.03OE-B and I'm having some problems with some ISO loadings.. Looks like I didnt made a 100% flash..

I would like o start it again downgradind to 1.5 firmware.. How to make that with the 3.03OE-B ?

I already have the official 1.5 firmware eboot but that is not loading from recovery menu alone... Is there any other file i have do place in there?

Thanks you guys

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

can you access the recovery menu? and google "recovery folder".

3. pgripp

pgripp Member

thanks man but i`ve already done that..
    i can access recovery menu by holding R thrigger but i dont know the files needed to downgrade my psp to 1.5.. i have the original 1.5 fw eboot here but i cant boot it from there.. can you give me the proper links?
    ps: torrent here is blocked..

thx

4. pgripp

pgripp Member

nobody ?

5. gzach

gzach Regular member

are you using no umd mode, if so then dont!!!

to get back to 1.5
    put the 1.5 eboot renamed as UPDATE.PBP on your recovery folder and choose the "RUN PROG AT" option in recovery mode

6. BurnCK

BurnCK Regular member

What's wrong with your 3.03OE-B at the moment ?

If you really want to go back to 1.5 and start again then download this :- http://rapidshare.com/files/9851545/3.02.rar

Extract the 302_BASIC_Installer.exe and run it. When given the option select to install '1.5 Recovery'.
    Once installed. Switch off your PSP. Switch back on holding R and run the Recovery option.

7. pgripp

pgripp Member

thx guys!
    the problem is that some games like tekken ressurrection, mortal kombat unchained, killzone are not working properly, so i think i made a bad flash...

ps: i crashed my psp hard yesterday while rollerblading.. its dead now.. fckd the whole screen and maybe the lens... only 2 weeks of use :(