1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOW TO DOWNGRADE ANY PSP THAT RUNS HOME BREW EVEN M33 psp VERSONs WITH OUT USING RECOVERY MODE

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by MMMax, Sep 15, 2007.

1. MMMax

MMMax Guest

This will work on any psp that runs on homebrew im just gonna tell you how to downgrade it to 3.03oeb which is an easy firmware to upgrade or downgrade. First you need the ight files I couldn't find them on the web but if you download psp upgrader / downgrader say that you have got psp 1.5 and you want 3.03oe then open you psp files place what ever files it placed in the game150 folder and then on your psp run the update maker afetr that plug your psp back in and open the output folder(or somthin like that)there should be a file called DATA.daxar copy that file and paste it in the file 303 oe flasher then on your psp run the update once that is done your psp should be on 3.03 oe
    I am not responcibal if you brick your psp +the files were made by dark alex but they were not ment to be used for this pupose wich i made.(I may not have made it first but i did because its nowhere else on the web so i probbaly Have)

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

What the hell are you on about? Sorry but i'm lost.

Why 3.03 OE, you do know there is a special recovery app that can be run from the XMB to get back to 1.50 if you've lost the Recovery console somehow? So 3.03 is no use...

3. MMMax

MMMax Guest

Lots of people cant get the recovery mode way to work neither can i besides its easy to upgrade or downgrade at 3.03oe so thats why i used this way

4. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Who said recovery mode?

5. MMMax

MMMax Guest

SRY I thought u ment the recovery mode way i didn't know that the was an xMB one i couldnt find any thing like that so thats why i came up with this way

6. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

No problem, it's kind of hard to come by, but there was one released.

7. MMMax

MMMax Guest

OK Thanks for postin that