1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to download games on my psp

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by tihuacan, Jun 12, 2007.

1. tihuacan

tihuacan Guest

Hi I just buy a psp 1.5-3.40 OEA,and I want to dawnload games on it.Please somebody explain me step by step,1.what software I need for downloading games from my pc to psp via usb? 2.how I install all the softuare on my psp? 3.what I must to do after i download the game,how i unziped,how I send it to my psp? P.S.I am newbie so PLEASE LOOKING FOR HELP!!!

2. shanemb

shanemb Regular member

if you have v3.40oea you dont need any programs for your psp,but you will need winrar (just google it) the most easy thing to download if you are learning is home brew games (just google that to) once you get them up and running you will soon understand alot more,and most of them are small in size (in megabites)when you download a game there is a readme text,and that should tell you were to put things, (its really easy to work out)

3. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

and instead of starting numerous threads asking the same questions-try the search feature located at the top of the page-or google-